The exam application portal for the September, 2022 series is now open and will close on 31st August 2022.
All candidates are required to apply before deadline
Examination Application process
- The student will create an account on the COC portal : https://portal.clinicalofficerscouncil.org/practice/
- Make the application by navigating to the exam section, the student will the choose 1 exam center and 3 internship centers
- Submit the application and allow the COC administrator to confirm your college FQE
- If approved make the required payments against the invoice provided on the portal
- Then download the receipt and exam card from the porta
- Exam dates will be on 28th September 2022 (Bsc. Clinical Medical Medicine & Community Health, Bsc. Comprehensive Ophthalmology) and 29th September 2022 (Diploma Clinical Medicine & Surgery.
- The exam will be online exam
Specifications/System requirements for online exam
a) Computer with at least core i3 processor or higher (i5,i7), 4GB RAM and a hard disk with not less than 1GB free space.
b) Laptop with Windows 10 operating system or higher/ Mac Operating System
c) The laptop should have a functional webcam and microphone
d) Reliable and stable internet connection
e) Updated google chrome browser/Digi proctor application (testpad)
f) Laptop with reliable battery life
g) Connection to a reliable power source